When you’re looking for podcast clients, it’s important to know why podcasters hire podcast managers. What’s important to them? What problems can you solve for them? In this episode, I am sharing the 3 most common reasons why podcasters hire podcast managers.
I’ve talked to over 100 podcasters about why they have hired a podcast manager and boiled their answers down for you in this episode! Plus I cover why I desperately need to hire a podcast manager haha. Don’t miss this episode because it’s full of exactly what podcasters are struggling with.
In this episode, we cover:
- What podcasters need help with,
- Why podcasters hire podcast managers,
- How to solve the problems podcasters have, and
- Why I’m hiring a podcast manager soon than planned
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Are you enjoying the show? If you are, consider writing a review here! Thank you!
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!