Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
I am so glad you are here today because we are going to talk about why you cannot fail as a podcast manager. Whether you are only thinking about becoming a podcast manager, have just started your business, or you are a seasoned podcast manager, this episode will help shift your mindset around failure and success when it comes to your business and your life.
In this episode, we cover:
- What does failing in your business mean to you
- Altering our own expectations of failure by setting reachable goals
- Immediate goals vs ultimate goals for your business, landing clients, and income
- Recognizing and changing limiting beliefs that hinder your definition of success
- Failure is giving up on yourself, not a change in direction
- Fear-setting and thinking about your fears in order to prevent them from happening
- and, The number one advice from my students for new podcast managers
If you want to chat more about any of these topics, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Listen to, Ted Ferriss Ted Talk: Why you should define your fears instead of your goals
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!