Have you ever beat yourself up about not reaching a goal?
There was so much riding on it and it didn’t happen… ugh it’s a sucky feeling.
In this episode I am sharing a quick mindset tip on how to view your goals and business from a mindset of fun! Maybe it’s the enneagram 7 in me but when I made this mental shift, it changed the game! In fact, maybe we don’t have to be so emotionally tied to our businesses.
Listen in and let me know what YOU think! Head over to IG and let me know that you’re listening so we can chat 1-on-1! Talk soon.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why you don’t need a WHY and why focusing on your why can leave you feeling defeated,
- How to approach your business from a mindset of FUN and CHALLENGE,
- What to do to separate your self from your business, and
- Why your successes and failures are normal so it’s okay to normalize both!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram or in the Facebook Group
- Grab your seat in my free masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week HERE!
- Liking the show? Write a review here!
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!
Disclaimer: This post about need a why may contain affiliate links which means if you choose to purchase from clicking on the link, I will receive a commission from the seller at no cost to you. I only share products I have used and love!