Are you wondering how to impress a client from the very start of your relationship? Provide them with a professional-looking welcome packet! Today I’m going to tell you what a welcome packet is and why you MUST have one. When it comes to client onboarding, this is one of those tools that every good freelancer should have. In addition to the benefits the client will get from your package, I’ll also tell you why providing one to them will benefit You.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- When to send the welcome packet to the client
- Important information your onboarding package should include
- Clarifying contract particulars and setting boundaries
- and, the impression a welcome packet gives to your podcaster
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!