Why should a client choose your podcast management services over another podcast manager? What makes your business unique? Today I’m going to identify the reasons why your specific podcast management services do not need to be like anyone else’s. I also discuss how to use your natural tendencies to run a unique business that also attracts your ideal client. You’ll also learn why finding shows you enjoy listening to is in the best interest for you and your client. And finally, a special announcement!
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Talking through what actual services you are offering to your clients
- The main services clients are looking for
- How to offer podcast management services that are not in your wheelhouse by utilizing a team
- How you can uniquely run your business through using your natural tendencies
- Running your business in a way that will attract clients you want to work with
- How to find client shows that align with your personal interests
- How to stand out from other podcast managers services
- and, not comparing your business to others
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!