Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Will A.I. change podcast management? Yes! Today we are talking about Artificial Intelligence, and ChatGPT, and how these tools can affect your podcast management business. I talk about how change can be scary, but having an open and positive attitude will help you embrace changes to grow your business. I also discuss how to use A.I. tools for your benefit, some of the limitations of artificial intelligence in your business, and how you as the EXPERT will always be the best choice.
If you want to chat more about this topic, I would love to continue this conversation with you, over on Instagram!
In this episode, we cover:
- Using A.I. for more efficient podcast research and writing
- The pros and cons of outsourcing your podcast management tasks to A.I.
- How being an expert in your space produces a better outcome for your client than A.I.
- Approaching changes with a positive attitude and looking for opportunities
- and, Deciding for yourself whether A.I. is good for your podcast management business and workflow
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Land your first high-paying podcast management client in just 3 days! with Ready, Set, Clients!
- Are you ready to become a PROFITABLE podcast manager?! Check out my masterclass on how to become a profitable podcast manager without working more than 20 hours per week!
- Join the Podcast Manager Mastermind fb group to connect with other podcast managers
More about The Podcast Manager Show:
With over 90k new podcasts started each month, podcast managers are desperately in need! In the first podcast DESIGNED for podcast managers, your host, Lauren Wrighton, will be sharing exactly how to build a profitable podcast management business without working more than 20 hours a week!
Lauren Wrighton is a podcast strategist who went from making $5 an hour to $50+ an hour in less than 6 months by making a few changes to her business. Now she teaches freelancers how to become profitable podcast managers in her course, The Podcast Manager Program!
Tune in each week to get one step closer to running the profitable Podcast Management business of your dreams!